The Havelies in Pali, Partapur, were built between 1860-1912 A.D. and are the living testimony of the lavish lifestyle of the Sirohi zamindars.
Spread in acres of land, the Haveli complex consists of three main Havelies and three Guest Houses with a common gate and...[Read More]
The Sirohi family originally belongs to village Sehra in dist. Bulandshahr. There were three brothers who served in British Indian Army and retired as Risladars. Amongst three brothers only the younger Risaldar Shadi Ram Ji had a son.
On retirement, three brothers were given a village each as zamindari, which were Pali Partapur, Seria and Abhaypur. The family later settled in Pali Partapur around 1854, where presently the three Havelies exist...[Read More]